Joseph A. Giambrone - Partner
Joseph Giambrone focuses his practice on civil litigation, representing public and private sector clients. Mr. Giambrone also represents the Firm’s public sector clients before administrative and quasi-judicial bodies. Before joining Del Galdo Law Group, LLC, Mr. Giambrone represented commercial and not-for-profit organizations in the area of civil litigation, including premises liability and nursing home litigation.
Mr. Giambrone graduated magna cum laude from DePaul University College of Law. While a member the DePaul Law Review, Mr. Giambrone authored "Advancing the Charter School Movement in Illinois through Charter School Law: the Charter School Quality Law and Multiple-Authorizers," which was published in Volume 62, Issue 4 of the DePaul Law Review journal. Mr. Giambrone received Dean's List Honors and was awarded the CALI Awards of Excellence for earning the highest grades in Individual Employment Rights, Trial Advocacy, Legal Writing and Advocacy III, Torts, and Mediation.
Prior to beginning his law career, Mr. Giambrone was a communication specialist for the Chicago Public Schools' Office of New Schools.
- Obtained dismissal of multiple premises liability matters on behalf of corporate clients through motion practice.
- Defended nursing home negligence claims on behalf of corporate and not-for-profit clients.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law – magna cum laude and Order of the Coif
- Member, DePaul Law Review
- B.A., Northwestern University
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois