Alisha joined Del Galdo Law Group, LLC in 2022. Alisha is a litigator serving as counsel for various public entities, including municipalities, townships, parks, schools and community colleges. Prior to joining the Firm, Alisha gained experience working in boutique employment law firms.
Alisha earned her Bachelor of Arts from Seattle University in Seattle, Washington. After graduating, she went on to earn her Juris Doctor at Chicago-Kent College of Law. While in law school, she had externships with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commision and with the Honorable Judge Thomas Durkin at the Northern District of Illinois. Alisha also worked as an editor of the Employee Rights & Employment Policy Journal, a member of the Chicago-Kent Law Review, and a volunteer at Chicago-Kent’s Self-Help Web Center. Alisha graduated with a Certificate from the Labor and Employment Law Program.
Areas of Experience:
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD, cum laude
- Labor and Employment Law Program Certificate Recipient
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, Member
- Employee Rights & Employment Policy Journal, Student Editor
- Awards: Women's Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient, Certificate of Service Award, CALI Awards: Pretrial Litigation, Trial Advocacy
- Seattle University, BA, magna cum laude
- Chicago Bar Association